Your support of NoMAA helps the artists and arts organizations in Washington Heights, Inwood and West Harlem flourish and share the stories through their craft that make Uptown Manhattan unique.
NoMAA’s various programs/resources include:
- The annual, month-long Uptown Arts Stroll/Paseo de las Artes
- Affordable rehearsal studios for individual artists and arts non-profits at our location on 176th Street and Broadway
- Re-Grant program providing individual Uptown artists with financial support for their creative projects in all art disciplines
- Technical Assistance Workshops to help artists reach their professional goals
- Visual Arts exhibitions in NoMAA’s gallery throughout the year
- Online calendar at www.nomaanyc.org listing creative events and opportunities year-round
- Weekly email newsletter promoting the arts Uptown
NoMAA is a 501c3 organization, and your donation is tax deductible as allowed by law.
Thank you for your support.