Your support helps artists and arts organizations flourish Uptown in Washington Heights, Inwood and West Harlem and share the stories that make Northern Manhattan unique.
NoMAA’s various programs/resources include:
- The annual, month-long Uptown Arts Stroll/Paseo de las Artes
- Affordable rehearsal studios for individual artists and arts non-profits at our location on 176th Street and Broadway
- Re-Grant program providing individual Uptown artists with financial support for their creative projects in all art disciplines
- Technical Assistance Workshops to help artists reach their professional goals
- Visual Arts exhibitions in NoMAA’s gallery throughout the year
- Online calendar at www.nomaanyc.org listing creative events and opportunities year-round
- Weekly email newsletter promoting the arts Uptown
NoMAA is a 501c3 organization, and your donation is tax deductible as allowed by law.
Thank you for your support.