The Northern Manhattan Arts Alliance (NoMAA) is a non-profit arts service organization that cultivates, supports and promotes the works of artists and arts organizations in Northern Manhattan. read more »
Lin-Manuel Miranda invites you to NoMAA’s #StayHomeOpenStudios Thursdays at 7:30
NoMAA’s 2020 Uptown Arts Stroll / Paseo de las Artes has moved online!
Please take a few moments to read a letter from Acting Executive Director Niria E. Leyva-Gutiérrez about the impact of COVID-19 and our first-ever Virtual Arts Stroll programming. READ MORE»
Prize: $50 / Deadline: May 31th TO ENTER: – Download the image at www.nomaanyc.org – Color in digitally or print out a copy and color / collage. – Post ...
New York, New YorkNew York, New York New York NY United States
NoMAA presents a series of studio tours with Uptown artists each Thursday at 7:30pm. Open Studios are a much anticipated part of the Uptown Arts ...
The Northern Manhattan Arts Alliance (NoMAA), in partnership with the office of Manhattan Borough President Gale A Brewer brings you a series of census messages:
Latinos Out Loud invite you to their CENSUS PARTY!
Rhina Valentin presents BE COUNTED for National Census Day and National Poetry Month.
Congratulations to Cathleen Campbell, winner of NoMAA’s #MakeManhattanCount 2020 Census PSA contest. Her message: “The Census is a way for each of us to say – I’m here. I count. We matter.”
The census is much more than just a head count. It provides a picture of our nation that helps determine where to build new schools, hospitals, and businesses; how federal funding is distributed; and how congressional seats are apportioned. Cities like ours, with diverse populations and large immigrant communities are at risk of being undercounted. 2020census.gov
See the response rate in your area HERE
- #StayHomeOpenStudios with Cathy O’Keefe
- #StayHomeOpenStudios with Garry Grant
- #StayHomeOpenStudios with Uniqua Simmons
- #InwoodStrong restaurant poster contest
- NoMAA’s #StayHomeOpenStudios with Rose Deler
- NoMAA’s 2020 Census Coloring Contest part 2 of 3
- NoMAA’s #StayHomeOpenStudios with Christopher Priore
- Latinos Out Loud – 2020 Census PSA
- Curator Walk for Healing and Community: Physical to Virtual
- Artist Talk for Healing and Community: Physical to Virtual