Morris-Jumel Mansion x Network Under 40: Spooky Networking & Candlelight Ghost Tour
This Spooky season, Morris-Jumel is partnering with Network Under 40 to present a unique networking event in Manhattan’s oldest remaining house. Under 40 professionals are invited to join us for an evening of socializing at the Mansion while also being treated to a Candlelight Ghost tour, in between cocktails and snacking.
Here’s what the evening will entail:
- Curated cocktails created with Ghost Tequila, Fever-Tree soda served by the remarkable team from Gadfly Bar (MJM branded wine and snacks will also be provided)
- Networking with NYC’s young professionals from all fields in the same place where our Founding Father’s networked in 1790
- Brief history tours of Manhattan’s oldest house from 4:30 – 5:30
- Candlelight Ghost tours from 5:45 – 7:15pm
- Spirit Card readings (if you dare)
- Exclusive access to the third floor (typically closed off to the public) featuring rarely displayed collections items.
Comments are closed.